From our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our website including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information that you voluntarily provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us by any means.
1. The type of Personal Information which we may gather from or about you. Each time you visit, browse or use our website, we collect some or all the following information either directly from your own disclosure or through our website software.
- your IP address, browser type and location, unique device identifiers, language preference, the date, time and frequency of your visits, which pages you viewed and for how long and if you clicked, copied or downloaded any material, and similar information from your general online use and preferences, gathered using cookies and similar technologies.
- any accommodation, events, photographs, videos, locations and other website content, material, products and/or services which you either viewed, used, copied, downloaded or clicked a link to access or about which you made an enquiry, booking or reservation at any time.
- your acceptance (or otherwise) to receive any publications, newsletters, marketing, updates or other material or media from us or any of our providers or other services;
- if you are buying/paying online, we and/or our 3rd party secure payment provider will need your first and last name, your credit/debit card or other payment details, card billing address, including street name, city or town, a telephone number and an email address, which may be personal or business. Please note that only our 3rd party secure payment provider will have your card number to process your payment, we do not see or have access to that number, but we do have access to the other data you provide.
- If we need to verify your age and/or identity for any reason (for example, payment verification, fraud prevention or dispute resolution) we may also ask you for your age (only to confirm that you are of legal age to contract), passport/ID/Visa/driver’s licence (these documents will also have your place of birth, gender, nationality and a facial image of you), your national insurance number, or any other identifier if required for identifying you as a specific individual.
You can access your personal details at any time, ask us to update the information we hold or to delete it altogether.
2. Communicating with you
Each time you make an enquiry, booking or reservation with us or subscribe to any of our publications, newsletters, marketing, updates or other material or media from us or any of our providers or other services, we will send you an email replying to your enquiry or confirming your booking, reservation or subscription. If we are unable to contact you by email we may also call or text you on the number provided on your enquiry/booking.
3. How your Personal Information is used by us
We also need to use your personal information for the purposes specified, as well as:
– to respond to your enquiries, bookings, reservations, subscriptions, payments and to and answer your queries, comments or complaints.
– to operate our website professionally, efficiently and legally and ensure its security (as well as your security); and for maintenance, upgrade and enhancement.
– for business and statistical analysis by our own staff and professional advisors.
– to provide you with information on updates, marketing, promotions, events, new accommodation, and other material which you have consented/subscribed to or otherwise may expect from us as part of our general offering.
4. How long we will keep your Personal Information
We will only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was gathered, given voluntarily by you, is publicly available or was otherwise processed as specified in this policy document. In certain circumstances, we may store it for a longer period if so required for example, by applicable laws, regulators, payment protection.
5. Personal Information shared with Third Parties
We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent except in the following circumstances:
Where we use or partner with trusted third-party providers to provide services for us, including, for example, processing of debit/credit card payments, to manage and store your bookings or reservations as well as sending out our marketing newsletters or other material.
6. Your rights over your Personal Information
You have the right to:
– Access your personal information that we have about you and to have us correct, update, restrict, anonymise, block or have us delete it (unless we are legally obliged to keep it).
– Withdraw your consent at any time to all or any service for example, remove your name from marketing material.
– Request us to send you a copy, free of charge, of your personal information that we have about you.
– Make any complaint by contacting us at email@example.com or the information commissioner if you do not believe that we have handled your personal information correctly or have another complaint.
Our website contains hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by independent third parties. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other third-party websites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit which collects your personal information. Your use of such third-party websites is at your own risk.
8. Who we are and how to contact us
If you are dissatisfied with our handling of any complaint you also have the right to raise concerns with The UK Information Commissioner: https://ico.org.uk